1. Where is your brewery?
We’re in the Wynwood Arts District in Miami, FL.
2. What was the first beer you had that made you realize craft beer was going to be a bigger part of your life?
3. What is your favorite style to brew and Why?
IPA’s. I love the smell of hops in the boil. I also love dry hopping em! Creating different blends or salads of hops.
4. If you were stranded on an island (with a working refrigerator that automatically replenished itself) and you could only have one beer for the rest of your life in that fridge, which would it be?
It would be between Oskar Blues G’Night and our Wynwood Fox. I love imperial reds. I truly appreciate the balance between the malt character and the hops.
5. What is your favorite music to listen to in the brewery?
All sorts of music. From salsa to rap. Depends on the mood.
6. Which other brewery has inspired you the most? Why?
Recently it has been Great Divide. I’m a huge fan of their culture and quality. I also love their brewery. It’s right in Denver and when we went for CBC it was truly an inspiration.
7. Single hop beer – which hops are you using?
Tough question! They’re all good. Right now, I’d say Nelson Sauvin.
8. Where is your favorite place to get a beer after work and why?
Our taproom. I love talking with some of our regulars and having a pint.
9. What is one piece of advice you’d give to someone who thinks they want to get into the craft beer industry?
I hope you love cleaning, long days and nights, and working your ass off for little or no pay. It’s awesome.
10. Dogs or cats?