1. Where is your brewery?
We are based out of Copenhagan, Denmark, but we don’t have a physical brewery, but brew on many different countries and breweries. Mostly in Belgium, Norway, US, and Denmark.
2. What was the first beer you had that made you realize craft beer was going to be a bigger part of your life?
IPA from Danish Brøckhouse (now closed).
3. What is your favorite style to brew and Why?
Spontaneous fermented beers (lambic-stlye). It is the least controllable and it takes the longest to make.
4. If you were stranded on an island (with a working refrigerator that automatically replenished itself) and you could only have one beer for the rest of your life in that fridge, which would it be?
5. What is your favorite music to listen to in the brewery?
Many different kinds.
6. Which other brewery has inspired you the most? Why?
Three Floyds. They make excellent beers and their approach to brewing and the way they communicate it is next to none.
7. Single hop beer – which hops are you using?
So many, 20 different kinds.
8. Where is your favorite place to get a beer after work and why?
One of my own bars. We have 3 in Copenhagen, 1 in Stockholm, 1 in San Francisco, and 1 in Bangkok. So far.
9. What is one piece of advice you’d give to someone who thinks they want to get into the craft beer industry?
Be prepared to work and be realistic. Your beers are not the best in the world – you should always work to make them better.
10. Dogs or cats?
Cats for sure.